|Product SKU||U2 Black|
- Simple setup
- 100 feet signal range
- Powered by li-ion batteries (up to 5 hours battery life per charge)
- Durable ABS plastic chassis
- Fits any pedal board
Xvive U2 guitar system features digital wireless technology that delivers incredible audio quality, simple setup, and is extremely reliable for any gigging musicians. It delivers a full 20Hz-20 kHz frequency response, so you’ll hear your guitar tone in great detail with only 6ms of latency. This wireless system operates at 2.4GHz ISM band for crystal clear broadcasting ensuring the integrity of your signal on stage and covers 100 feet of range without any signal dropout. The Li-ion batteries help makes the U2 wireless system environmentally friendly that can last up to 5 hours per charge. The chassis is made out of a durable ABS plastic that can withstand the rigors of touring and the harshest of climates. This wireless is a perfect fit for any pedal board thanks to its simplistic, and compact design. So, go wireless with the Xvive U2 system. It’ll declutter the stage and offers freedom in motion
- Transmitter plugs into the Guitar (you instruments), the receiver plugs into the effects pedal, AMP, Audio, etc.
- Turn on the Transmitter and the receiver and check the LED blue lights flashing times and make sure the blue led lights have same flashing times which means transmitter and receiver are in both same channels.
- After connecting successfully, LED lights on receiver will keep light on.
- Now, let’s rock together.
Range: ≥100 feet Line-0-site outdoors
Frequency Response: 20—20KHz, +1dB/_3dB
THD+ Noise: <0.05% (1KHz@-10dbFS)
Dynamic Range: >103dB A weighted
Operating Band: 2.4GHz ISM Worldwide
Sample Range: 24 bit/48KHz uncompressed digital Transmission
Please Visit Our Showroom At :
WhatsApp : +6010-298 1300
1. Taman Tun Dr Ismail. TEL: +603-77323057 GPS : https://goo.gl/maps/Bvuf3CaxK8C2
2. One Utama Shopping Center TEL: +603-77332057 GPS: https://goo.gl/maps/mWraB24Vsg52
1 x Xvive U2 Guitar Wireless System Transmitter and Receiver