Speaker Stands/ Mount Brackets
- PW28p is a Powerwerks pole designed for supporting a Powerwerks tower above a Powerwerks sub.
- Cheaper and more stable than a speaker stand.
- The PW28P puts your tower above cowed level for best performance.
- Easy-to-use power crank-up system for hand crank or power-drill adjusts height from 47" to 80"
- 1 3/8" upper shaft with a 1 1/2" adapter sleeve included for a universal fit
- Locking/Retractable leg housing with 120 degree design for low center of gravity and equal weight distribution
- The stress rated steel hex nut and bolt is strong enough to support up to 80 lbs. and also allows for horizontal swivel adjustments 30 degrees left and right
- Standard 1 3/8" insert fits most speaker cabinets
- Tilt angle adjusts from 90 degree angle to 45 degree angle handling 22" to 30" cabinets
Includes 2 all-steel height adjustable speaker stands, 2 mounting brackets and one speaker stand bag. Stand height adj.:46-74”. Bag will hold both speaker stands and brackets.
- 2 all-steel speaker stands
- 2 mounting brackets
- 1 speaker stand bag
- Height Adjustment: 46"-74"
- Weight Capacity of Stand: 120lbs each
- Features a tilting angle adjustment as well as a 30°swivel hinge
- Standard 1 3/8” insert fits most speaker cabinets
- Ergonomic 2” knob adjusts tilt angle from 90°to 30°
- 90 Interlocking teeth mesh together to form a solid adjustable pivot point for tilting your speakers
- Added solid-steel pin serves as a safety-stop
- 9mm Steel bolt and nut