- Great sound is in the details
- Takamine - a legacy of amazing quality, sound, and playability
- Takamine has proudly dedicated itself to the art of fine guitar craftsmanship. with Guitar Collection Malaysia Sole Distributor
The EF381SC 12-string dreadnought is handcrafted in our pro series facility that has been building precision quality instruments over five decades.
The versatility of this guitar begins with its solid spruce top that can play sweet mellow passages or power chords with equal ability. The maple back and sides are a perfect reflector for the tone generated by the soundboard, while the gloss black finish looks great under the stage lights. The mahogany neck is joined to the body with a traditional, ultra strong dovetail joint.
Includes Takamine’s CT4B II preamp system paired with the unique Palathetic™ under-saddle pickup for peerless amplified response. The highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
|Nut Width||1.825" (46.35 mm))|
CT4B II Preamp Features
- The CT4B II preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B II consists of 3 bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner.
- The 3 band EQ provides control over the bass (LOW), midrange (MID) and treble (HIGH) frequency response. With the sliders set at the midpoint (0) the electric signal from the guitar is evenly balanced across the frequency range. The desired tone is then dialed in by using the sliders to add or subtract frequency response as desired. Each frequency control slider will raise or lower the band response by +/-5db
- The convenient built-in chromatic tuner is extremely accurate and very easy to use. The tuner is activated by pressing the TUNER POWER button. To tune your instrument, simply pluck any open string. The tuner will then display the name of the note that has the closest frequency of the string played. The amount of deviation from the note (higher or lower) is displayed by red arrows indicating sharp or flat. When only the green center light illuminates, the note indicated in red has reached precise tuning. When the guitar is unplugged, the TUNER POWER switch acts as on and off.
- Your CT4B II tuner is also capable of being calibrated to frequencies other than standard A440. When the PITCH button is pressed, the frequency that is currently set will be shown by a flashing red light above the frequency number. While the reference light is flashing, press the Pitch repeatedly to set the desired reference pitch. With each press of the button, the reference pitch will increase by 1Hz increments from 440Hz to 445Hz. Once the pitch has reached 445Hz, the next press will decrease the pitch to 438Hz.
- To facilitate silent on-stage tuning, the TUNER POWER button also acts as a mute switch when the guitar is played amplified. If you wish to be able to tune with your signal amplified, simply press the TUNER POWER a second time.
1 x Takamine EF381SC Pro Series 12 Strings Semi Acoustic Guitar, Solid Spruce Top, Maple B&S, CT4B Preamp, GC 200 Case (Made in Japan)