- Martin 16 Series Acoustic Guitar
- Grand Performance 14-fret body with cutaway (000 Depth)
- Solid Sitka Spruce top (Gloss)
- Solid Mahogany back & sides (Satin)
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Bold Herringbone with Multi-Stripe rosette
- Mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Black Tusq bridge pins with mother-of-pearl dots
- Nickel open gear machine heads
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (44mm)
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics
- Gig Bag included
This 16 Series Grand Performance cutaway model includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The GPC-16E comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics and is strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
Due to material availability this guitar is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- CASE: Soft-Shell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin GPC-16E Mahogany | 16 Series | Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag