- Sitka spruce VTS top, mahogany back and sides
- East Indian rosewood binding
- Liquidmetal bridge pins with red dots
The D-18 Modern Deluxe is a new take on Martin Vintage. This guitar is packed with custom features and modern technology that you have to see, feel, and hear for yourself. The vintage appointments include a Sitka spruce Vintage Tone System (VTS) top, a dovetail neck joint, and natural protein glue construction that give it the rich, fully aged Martin tone that has inspired generations. The look is unlike anything in our production line to date with East Indian rosewood binding, stylish gold frets, gold open-gear tuners, and a unique 1930s style script logo inlaid in pearl on the headstock. Some ultra-modern features include Liquidmetal® bridge pins with red dots and a composite carbon fiber bridgeplate that boosts volume. And we’ve included a new neck shape that is slightly asymmetrical for maximum hand comfort up and down the fretboard. This guitar is anything but standard.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce with VTS
- NECK SHAPE: Vintage Deluxe
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: LR Baggs Anthem
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x MARTIN D-18E MODERN DELUXE SITKA SPRUCE TOP,GENUINE MAHOGANY B&S ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC GUITAR,LR Baggs Anthem Preamp & CASE