Martin 000C12-16E Nylon | 16 Series | 000 CW Classical-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag
- Martin 16 Series Classical-Electric Guitar
- 000-12 fret body with cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics
- Gig Bag included
Martin’s 000C12-16E Nylon is ideal for any classical guitarist looking to take their classical guitar playing to the next level. This auditorium-style guitar features a Sitka spruce gloss top and satin-finished mahogany back and sides for bright treble response and plenty of volume. It comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics and is strung with Martin Premium Classical strings.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-12 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Unique (A-Frame) X-Brace System
- SCALE LENGTH: 26.44"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 7/8''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1
- CASE: Soft-Shell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin 000C12-16E Nylon | 16 Series | 000 CW Classical-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag