- Martin 15 Series Acoustic Guitar
- Auditorium (000-14) body
- Full Solid Mahogany (Top, Back & Sides)
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern inlays
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony bridge pins
- Multi-stripe rosette
- Nickel open gear machine heads
- Compensated bone saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (43mm)
- Satin finish
- Gig bag included
The 000-15M model continues the Martin tradition with a 000-14 fret body size, solid mahogany construction and a rich satin finish. Satisfy your desire with an affordable solid wood guitar that is visually distinctive and innovative.
Due to material availability this guitar is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- CASE: Soft Shell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 000-15M | 15 Series | 000 Acoustic Guitar | Full Solid Mahogany | Gig Bag