- The lessons include: music theory, practical exercise, sight reading, composer biography and general knowledge.
- The repertoire of the books are mainly selected from original composition, new arrangements and well-known studies.
- Audio reference QR codes are provided to most of the studies and repertoire.
- Illustrated designation and complete text explanation, suitable for general courses or self-taught purpose.
- Student progression records and certificate are provided.
Accepts a wide range of audio sources including guitars, basses, and keyboards
Compact footprint saves space on pedal boards (includes hook-and-loop mounting strips)
Cab simulator sends the input signal through an emulated amp to a mixer or PA system
Gain/pad switch boosts weak signals or prevents clipping