- Martin 000-16 Series Acoustic Guitar
- Auditorium (000-14) body
- Solid VTS Adirondack Spruce top
- Solid East Indian Rosewood back & sides
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern inlays
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony bridge pins
- Multi-stripe rosette
- Golden Age Relic Nickel machine heads with cream buttons
- Compensated bone saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (44mm)
- StreetMaster distressed finish
- Gig Bag included
Martin's popular StreetMaster® finish was introduced into their solid mahogany 15 Series in 2017 as a respectful nod to the working musician. Now Martin has applied this beautifully distressed finish to East Indian rosewood and Adirondack spruce for the first time, and it is a fine addition to our 16 Series. The Adirondack spruce top also includes our proprietary VINTAGE TONE SYSTEM® (VTS), which ages the wood for a truly vintage tone that you’d normally have to wait many decades to enjoy.
If you love the look of the StreetMaster finish but want the bigger and bassier sound you get from highly coveted East Indian rosewood and Adirondack spruce, this guitar was made for you. Whether your next gig is at the historic Ryman Auditorium or a day of busking in the big city, the StreetMaster gives you the look and feel of a well-worn instrument, with a limited lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a new guitar. This model comes with a soft-shell case, making it easy to take it to the streets!
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: None
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 000-16 StreetMaster | 000 Acoustic Guitar | Solid VTS Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Gig Bag