- Martin FSC Sustainable Series Ukulele
- Concert Ukulele (23")
- FSC® Certified Mahogany Top
- FSC® Certified Mahogany Back and Sides
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
CONCERT UKE FSC
Built for serious players who want premium tone in an environmentally friendly instrument, this concert-sized ukulele features a top, back, and sides made from 100% FSC®-certified mahogany. You can feel good knowing that all the wood in this ukulele is responsibly sourced, and you’ll look and sound even better. It’s constructed with an applied dovetail mahogany neck for extra stability, it sports Ratio® tuners—a new feature on Martin ukes—to get you in tune quickly and accurately, and its satin finish adds the perfect amount of shine. Set the right tone for the planet with the Concert Ukulele FSC.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Concert Ukulele
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Concert Ukulele
- SCALE LENGTH: 15"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 13/32''
- TOP MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Concert Ukulele
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Not Available
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Ukulele M610
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY:true
- LABEL:Special Paper Label- FSC 100%
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin Concert Uke FSC | FSC Sustainable Series | 23" Concert Ukulele | Full Solid Mahogany | Gig Bag