- Martin Standard Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Dreadnought body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Gloss finish
- LR Baggs Electronics
- Hard Case included
Sometimes innovation is in the details and this is certainly true with Martin’s re-imagined D-28E. After nearly a century at the helm, and as the quintessential workhorse of music legends like Hank Williams, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and so many more, Martin's legendary D-28 has been lovingly and artfully enhanced. “The post WWII D-28E had a slightly different look than its predecessor and became the centerpiece of the folk and folk rock movements at their pinnacle in the 1950s and 1960s." says Chris Martin, Chairman and CEO of Martin Guitar, "We have extracted the finest features from the D-28 of both my grandfather’s and my father’s respective eras.”
The all new D-28E blends the rich history of the guitar with Martin’s newest and most heralded innovations. The 184 year old guitar maker has combined vintage appointments, including open gear tuners, an aged toner top, antique white accents, and a faux tortoise pickguard with a new neck profile to give D-28 enthusiasts a modern feel and comfortable playing experience. Martin has also added forward-shifted bracing to allow greater vibration of the top. The legend just got better!
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: LR Baggs Anthem
- CASE: Molded Hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-28E | Standard Series | Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | LR Baggs | Case