- Martin X Series 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Dreadnought (D-14) body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany HPL (High Pressure Laminate) back & sides
- Select hardwood bridge & fretboard
- Mother-of-pearl pattern rosette (multi-stripe) & fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (48mm)
- Fishman MX electronics
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
We took the D12X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the D-X2E 12 String. This Dreadnought sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E 12 String, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. A low profile neck, fingerboard, and bridge, all made from select hardwood improve upon the sound transfer of this model. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 7/8''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® MX
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-X2E 12-String | X Series | Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, HPL B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag