- Martin 17 Series Acoustic Guitar
- Sloped Shoulder Dreadnought body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Whiskey Sunset Satin finish
- Gig Bag included
DSS-17 WHISKEY SUNSET
The DSS-17 Whiskey Sunset Dreadnought slope-shoulder model boasts a rich, warm sunburst finish that will delight any player with its aesthetic beauty. It is skillfully crafted from a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides with antique white binding. It features a modified low oval neck with a high-performance taper for added comfort and includes a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, scalloped bracing, and an old-style script logo on the headstock. The DSS-17 Whiskey Sunset produces beautiful, dynamic tones that will please the most discerning musician.
Due to material availability the DSS-17 Whiskey Sunset is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman Gold Plus Natural I
Fishman Infinity Matrix
Fishman Presys Plus
Fishman Ellipse System
LR Baggs Anthem
- CASE: Soft-Shell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin DSS-17 Whiskey Sunset | 17 Series | Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Gig Bag