- Martin X Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany HPL Back & Sides
- Satin finish
- Fishman MX electronics
- Gig Bag included
This Grand Performance sized model features a cutaway body with high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the GPC-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman® MX
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin GPC-X2E Mahogany | X Series | Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany HPL B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag