Martin OM-28 | Standard Series | OM Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Case
- Martin Standard Series Acoustic Guitar
- 000-14 fret body with longer scale length
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Herringbone binding
- Gloss Finish
- Hard Case included
Compact and commanding, scalloped bracing brings your sound to life—fingerpicking, strumming or soloing. Perfect balance across all six strings, bold herringbone, East Indian rosewood, ebony, Sitka spruce, and vintage appointments give a classic look to a timeless sound.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- CASE: Molded Hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin OM-28 | Standard Series | OM Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Case