- Martin Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Dreadnought body
- Solid Spruce top
- Solid Sapele back & sides
- FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge
- Fishman® MX-T electronics (with built-in soundhole tuner)
- Gloss finish
- Gig Bag included
With a gorgeous glossed spruce top, this solid wood Dreadnought model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. This all-new model is set apart from its siblings with a Style 28 multi-stripe rosette and Style 18 purfling on the back. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, gloss body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Like other Road Series models, it also has Fishman® MX-T electronics with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal.
Due to material availability the D-12E Sapele and Koa comes with a soft-shell case or soft gig bag. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
- Case: Soft-Shell / Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-12E Sapele | Road Series | Dreadnought Acoustic-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Sapele B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag