Martin DJR-10E Spruce | Road Series | Junior Acoustic-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Sapele B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag
- Martin Road Series / Dreadnought Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Modified D-14 fret body with 000 body depth
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Sapele Back & Sides
- Satin finish
- Fishman Sonitone electronics
- Gig Bag included
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The DJr-10 features satin finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, an option of satin finished Sitka spruce or Sapele top, and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper. This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24''
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce or Sapele
- NECK SHAPE: Dreadnought Junior
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Sonitone
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin DJR-10E Spruce | Road Series | Junior Acoustic-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Sapele B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag