- Martin 15 Series Acoustic Guitar
- Dreadnought (D-14) body
- Full Solid Mahogany (Top, Back & Sides)
- Katalox fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern inlays
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony bridge pins
- Multi-stripe rosette
- Golden Age Relic Nickel machine heads with cream plastic buttons
- Compensated bone saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (43mm)
- StreetMaster distressed satin finish
- Gig Bag included
Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician. The D-15M StreetMaster® model is built to the same specifications as the D-15M model but Martin has added a beautifully distressed satin finish. The StreetMaster® is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the limited lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand new guitar. The 15 Series StreetMaster® models come with a gig bag making them ready to hit the streets!
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-15M StreetMaster | 15 Series | Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar | Full Solid Mahogany | Gig Bag