- Martin Little Martin / X Series Acoustic Guitar
- Modified Concert (0-14 fret) body
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Mahogany HPL (High Pressure Laminate) back & sides
- FSC Certified Richlite bridge & fretboard
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (43mm)
- Satin finish
- Gig Bag included
LX1 LITTLE MARTIN
While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back and sides. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Modified 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 23''
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: No
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin LX1 Little Martin | X Series | Travel Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany HPL B&S | Gig Bag