Martin M-36 | Standard Series | 0000 Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Case
- Martin Standard Series Acoustic Guitar
- M-14 / 0000-14 fret body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Gloss Finish
- Hard Case included
A three-piece back, bound neck, and body that's wide like a jumbo and thin like a 000, for a sound as distinctive as those who play it. East Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce work with scalloped bracing to produce a tone that's big, balanced and ideal for studio recordings. Enclosed gear tuners and a modified low oval neck with narrow taper offer superb playability.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: M-14 Fret (0000-14 Fret)
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- CASE: Molded Hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin M-36 | Standard Series | 0000 Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Case