- Concert Ukulele (23")
- Full Solid Hawaiian Koa (Top, Back & Sides)
- Hand Rubbed Satin finish
- Gig Bag included
Martin has built the world’s finest ukuleles since 1916, and tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and great volume. The C1K concert-sized model features top, back and sides crafted of solid Hawaiian koa, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. Entire body is finished in high quality satin lacquer, and features an applied dovetail neck joint. The C1K Uke is a beautiful example of why Martin is still the name in superior quality ukuleles.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Concert Ukulele
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Hand Rubbed
- BRACING PATTERN: Concert Ukulele
- SCALE LENGTH: 15"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 13/32''
- TOP MATERIAL: Koa
- NECK SHAPE: Concert Ukulele
- BACK MATERIAL: Koa
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Koa
- ELECTRONICS: No
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1 x Martin C1K CONCERT UKULELE WITH GIGBAG (all solid Hawaiian koa )