- Martin 16 Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Jumbo/Grand J-14 fret body (000 depth)
- Solid Sitka Spruce top (Gloss)
- Solid East Indian Rosewood back & sides (Satin)
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Bold Herringbone with Multi-Stripe rosette
- Mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Black Tusq bridge pins with mother-of-pearl dots
- Antique White body binding
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (46mm)
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics
- Gig Bag included
GRAND J-16E 12 STRING
Ideal for experienced players looking to build on their skills, the Grand J-16E 12 String is a full-bodied, muscular guitar that generates well-balanced harmonics with a strong, solid low end. We craft it in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, with East Indian rosewood back and sides and a Sitka spruce top, so this powerhouse looks as good as it sounds. We also added scalloped X-bracing to create beautifully resonant tone that fills the room even when unplugged. And, while playing a 12 string can be challenging, our high-performance taper neck makes this one comfortable-playing, big-sounding guitar.
Due to material availability this guitar is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Grand J-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 13/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: 12 String
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Authentic Acoustic SP Extra Light 12 String - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze SMA500T
- CASE: Soft-Shell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin Grand J-16E 12-String | 16 Series | Jumbo Aco-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag