- Martin Road Series / Dreadnought Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Modified Dreadnought body (D-14 fret body with 000 body depth)
- Full Solid Sapele (Top,Back & Sides)
- Richlite bridge & fretboard
- Mother-of-pearl pattern rosette (multi-stripe) & fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (44mm)
- Distressed Streetmaster Satin finish
- Fishman Sonitone electronics
- Gig Bag included
Enjoy the booming, full sound of a Dreadnought in a smaller, more playable size with the DJR-10E StreetMaster®. Its distinctive, distressed finish has a comfortably worn look that feels as if it’s an old friend you’ve been playing for years. But it doesn’t just look cool; this instrument is super-comfortable and playable, thanks to a thinner body and a high-performance neck taper. And when you climb on stage or step into the studio, high-performance Fishman® Sonitone electronics make it easy to plug in and play your heart out. Whether it’s your first guitar or the one you take to gigs, the DJR-10E StreetMaster will take you to new musical places.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24''
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK SHAPE: Dreadnought Junior
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Sonitone
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Retro Light MM12
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin DJR-10E StreetMaster | Road Series | Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Full Solid Sapele | Fishman | Gig Bag