- Martin Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- S-13 Fret Cutaway body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Koa Fine Veneer Back & Sides
- Satin Finish
- Fishman® MX-T electronics
- Gig Bag included
It’s time to rethink what an acoustic-electric guitar can do. Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin. The SC-10E, with its patented Sure Align® neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric. The affordably priced SC-10E includes a satin finished sitka spruce top and stunning koa fine veneer back and sides. The design motif features a black and white aperture rosette inlay that is complimented by an ebony headplate, fingerboard, and bridge and black tuners and knobs.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: S-13 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Sure Align® Linear Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Tone Tension X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Treble Side Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile Velocity
- BACK MATERIAL: Koa Fine Veneer
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Koa Fine Veneer
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman MX-T
- CASE: Soft-shell or Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin SC-10E Koa | Road Series | Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Koa B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag