- Martin 16 Series Classical-Electric Guitar
- Auditorium body (000-12 fret) with cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce top (Gloss)
- Solid Mahogany back & sides (Satin)
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Bold Herringbone with Multi-Stripe rosette
- Gold Side Mount machine heads with Red Swirl buttons
- White Tusq saddle (18")
- Bone Nut (48mm)
- Slotted headstock
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics
- Gig Bag included
Martin’s 000C12-16E Nylon is ideal for any classical guitarist looking to take their classical guitar playing to the next level. This auditorium-style guitar features a Sitka spruce gloss top and satin-finished mahogany back and sides for bright treble response and plenty of volume. It comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics and is strung with Martin Premium Classical strings.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-12 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Unique (A-Frame) X-Brace System
- SCALE LENGTH: 26.44"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 7/8''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1
- CASE: Soft-Shell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 000C12-16E Nylon | 16 Series | 000 CW Classical-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag