- Martin FSC Sustainable Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 000-14 fret body with longer scale length
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Cherry Back & Sides
- Satin gold tuning keys
- Gloss top / Satin back & sides
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics
- Hard Case included
Crafted entirely from FSC®-certified woods, including a Sitka spruce top, cherry back and sides, a mahogany high performance neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge, and an African blackwood headplate, the OME Cherry is Martin’s newest FSC guitar. The model includes gold open gear tuners and arrives stage ready with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance™ electronics so you can rock out and sound as good plugged in as you do unplugged. As pioneers in sustainable guitar building, Martin proudly partners with the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) to bring you a line of great sounding, sustainable wood guitars. When you play this comfortable and classy orchestra model, you can be sure that Mother Earth will be cheering you on!
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Cherry
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Cherry
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1
- CASE: Molded Hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin OME Cherry | FSC Sustainable Series | OM Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Cherry B&S | Fishman | Case