- Martin X Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Grand Concert (00-14 fret) body
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Mahogany HPL (High Pressure Laminate) back & sides
- Select hardwood bridge & fretboard
- Mother-of-pearl pattern rosette (multi-stripe) & fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (44mm)
- Fishman MX electronics
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
We took the 00X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 00-X2E. This Grand Concert sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the 00-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman® MX
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 00-X2E Mahogany | X Series | 00 Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, HPL B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag