- Martin X Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Dreadnought (D-14 fret) body
- Full Koa HPL (High Pressure Laminate)
- FSC Certified Richlite bridge & fretboard
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (44mm)
- Mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Fishman MX electronics
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
New Style 28 mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay steps up the D-X1E, lending a bit of classic Martin style to this affordably priced model. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: None
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: HPL
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman® MX
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-X1E Koa | X Series | Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Full HPL | Fishman | Gig Bag