|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Mesh drum heads
- Natural feel and ultra-quiet response
- Module features advanced sequencer and performance recorder
- MIDI IN / OUT
- USB MIDI
- (1)10" dual-zone mesh snare drum
- (3) 8" mesh toms
- (1) 8" Mesh Kick Pad Tower
- (3) 10" Cymbals
- Custom-designed Alesis hi-hat pedal
- Kick pedal
- Premium 4-post chrome rack mount
- Cabling, power supply and drum key included
- The Surge module comes complete with 40 classic and modern ready-to-play kits. Easily tweak any existing kit, or create your own using the 385 superior drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds included in the Surge module.
ALESIS SURGE MESH Eight-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads (MIDI Compatible)
Premium Feel and Natural Dynamics
The Surge Mesh Kit is a complete 8-piece electronic drum kit that includes everything a drummer needs to play like a pro. It features a 10” dual-zone mesh snare and three 8” dual-zone mesh tom pads for great feel and natural response, plus an 8” mesh kick tower pad with pedal. Three cymbals provide a virtually unlimited range of playing expression: a ride cymbal, crash cymbal with choke function and hi-hat. Not only do the mesh heads deliver unmatched response and playability, the compact size means the Surge Kit goes where larger kits can’t.
The Surge module is filled with sounds—and surprises. The backlit LCD screen makes navigation a breeze. Drum and cymbal buttons are arranged to resemble the layout of a traditional kit, so it’s simple to assign sounds and create kits quickly. The Surge module comes complete with 40 classic and modern ready-to-play kits. Easily tweak any existing kit, or create your own using the 385 superior drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds included in the Surge module.
Inside the Surge module you’ll also find valuable extras. The built-in learning features, sixty play-along music tracks, and an onboard metronome allow you to improve your skills. There is even an advanced sequencer and a performance recorder to expand your music-making potential. In addition to the USB MIDI connection for use with computers and mobile devices, the Surge module also offers up some old school MIDI In and Out jacks so you can hook up to your favorite MIDI-equipped drum machine, sound module or other audio gear. There is a headphone jack for private practice, plus stereo outs to connect to a PA system, amplifier, or recording console. The stereo aux input allows you to jam along to your favorite tracks on your CD or MP3 player.
- All mesh drum heads for a quiet yet natural response
- Dual-zone technology: play two different sounds on each drum
- 4-post chrome rack—super solid and quick to set up
- 40 (24 Preset + 16 User) ready-to-play classic and modern kits—385 drum and percussion sounds
- 60 built-in play-along tracks, sequencer, metronome, and performance recorder
- CD/MP3 aux input to play along with your own songs
- USB/MIDI connection for virtual instruments and recording software
- MIDI in and out ports connect directly to stand-alone MIDI gear
- Stereo line outputs and headphone output
1x ALESIS SURGE MESH Eight-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads (MIDI Compatible)