- Martin Road Series / Junior Bass Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Dreadnought Junior-14 fret body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Sapele Back & Sides
- Richlite bridge & fretboard
- Mother-of-pearl pattern rosette (multi-stripe) & fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (44mm)
- Fishman Sonitone BT-1 electronics
- Satin Burst finish
- Gig Bag included
DJR-10E Bass Burst
Martin Junior Series instruments are slightly smaller than our full-sized instruments, but you won’t have to sacrifice tone or volume, and you’ll gain plenty of comfort and portability. This Martin DJR-10E acoustic-electric bass is ideal if you love to write and practice on an unplugged bass but also need the option to plug it in to record or play live with your band. It includes a spruce top and sapele back and sides to deliver thumping Martin bass tones, whether you are unplugged or using the built-in Fishman® electronics. It also includes a fast, comfortable neck so you can keep the rhythm section tight. The DJR-10E Bass is strung with Martin short scale bass strings that are made specifically for this instrument.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: D Jr 14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 24''
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: D Junior
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone BT-1
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin DJR-10E Bass Burst | Road Series | Junior Acoustic Bass Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Sapele B&S | Fishman | Bag