How do I use the Atome app?
To use the Atome app, please follow these steps:
- Download the app and create a free account.
- Alternatively, simply scan the QR code to download the Atome app.
When checking out from Guitar Collection's online store, choose Atome as your mode of payment.
- Enter the details to your Atome account.
- Pay a third of the total bill and the rest later.
Life’s complicated enough. We make payments easier and more affordable, in just 3 simple steps.
- Select Atome
If you’re shopping online, select Atome during checkout.
When shopping in-store, scan the QR code at Guitar Collection's cashier to pay using Atome
- Make Payment
Atome automatically splits your bill into 3 equal payments. You'll pay the first payment at the point of purchase. The next two payments will be spread 30 days apart. No interest or hidden charges, ever.
Check the status of your payment schedule under “Bills” in our app. You’ll also be informed when your payment cycle is complete. That’s it!
How do I check my balance using Atome?
You can view your balance by viewing the settlement report and outstanding balance using the ‘Payments’ tab. To view your unsettled transactions, you can go to the ‘Balance’ tab on the merchant portal.
How do I verify my Atome account?
- Register with your phone number.
- If you’re a first-time user, you’ll have to verify yourself – click ‘Pay’ on the home page.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Enter your credit/debit card details.
Can I use a debit card with Atome?
Yes, Atome permits the use of a debit card (with a limit of SGD 1,000) to pay for your purchases using Atome.
Can I pay for my Atome purchases earlier?
Yes, early repayment is possible with Atome. Here’s how:
- Go to ‘Bills’ and then click on the transaction that you’re interested in.
- Click ‘Pay now’ for early repayment.
- Check the total amount mentioned and reconcile it with your records before tapping on ‘Confirm payment.’