- Martin X Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Concert (0-14 fret) body
- Full Mahogany HPL (High Pressure Laminate)
- FSC Certified Richlite bridge & fretboard
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (44mm)
- Mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Fishman MX electronics
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
The 0X2MAE is now the 0-X1E. This Concert sized model features figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) top, back and sides. New Style 28 mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay steps up the 0-X1E, lending a bit of classic Martin style to this affordably priced model. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: None
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman® MX
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 0-X1E Mahogany | X Series | Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Full HPL | Fishman | Gig Bag