- Martin FSC Sustainable Series Acoustic Guitar
- Custom artwork (printed) by Robert Goetzl
- 100% plastic-free and FSC-certified acoustic guitar
- 000-14 fret body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Sapele Back & Sides
- Satin Finish
- Special Edition Gig Bag included (Made of Hemp)
It's not just a guitar. It's a call to action on climate change. A reminder to preserve our planet for future generations. To show our support for the preservation and replenishment of coral reefs, which are some of the most diverse and valuable ecosystems on earth, the top is adorned with stunning artwork by renowned artist Robert Goetzl depicting a colorful ocean scene. This model is 100% FSC® certified and only the second plastic-free guitar in production today, preceded by our 00L Earth guitar. Even the gig bag is sustainable: made from hemp—a Martin first. So, share your support for our oceans by playing one of the most environmentally friendly guitars on earth.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: FSC® Certified Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: None
- Electronics Options: None
- Recommended Strings: Retro Light MM12
- Case: Soft Shell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin OM-Biosphere | FSC Sustainable Series | OM Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Sapele B&S | Gig Bag