- Martin Standard Series Acoustic Guitar
- Orchestra / OM (000-14 fret) body
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Solid East Indian Rosewood back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Mother-of-Pearl fretboard inlays (Style 28)
- Multi-stripe rosette
- Black top binding & back purfling (Style 18)
- East Indian Rosewood headplate
- Nickel open gear machine heads with butterbean buttons
- Compensated bone saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (44mm)
- Gloss finish (body) / Satin finish (neck)
- Hard Case included
Revered for finger-style and superb tonal balance, this orchestra model with scalloped X top bracing delivers a full and even sound for any solo gig or group jam. Spruce and rosewood paired with a sleek low modified oval neck for great dynamic control, and tortoise colored binding for a simple classic look. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Optional
- Case: Ply Hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin OM-21 | Standard Series | OM Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Case