- Martin Little Martin / X Series Acoustic Guitar
- Modified Concert (0-14 fret) body
- Full Koa HPL (High Pressure Laminate)
- FSC Certified Richlite bridge & fretboard
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (43mm)
- Satin finish
- Gig Bag included
LXK2 LITTLE MARTIN
While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar; it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LXK2 model features figured koa high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and top. It is ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Modified 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: None
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 23''
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: No
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Not Available
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin LXK2 Little Martin | X Series | Travel Acoustic Guitar | Full Koa HPL | Gig Bag