- Martin Standard Series Acoustic Guitar
- Dreadnought (D-14 fret) body
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Solid Mahogany back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone fretboard inlays (Style 18)
- Multi-stripe rosette (Style 18)
- Black top binding & back purfling (Style 18)
- East Indian Rosewood headplate
- Nickel open gear machine heads with butterbean buttons
- Compensated bone saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (44mm)
- Gloss Ambertone finish (body) / Satin finish (neck)
- Hard Case included
Understated looks, timeless tone. The warm tone of mahogany and authentic spruce couple with resonant scalloped bracing under the hood for a sound that's honest, authoritative, and clear. Vintage details like open-geared tuners and classic 18-style appointments pair with a modern, low profile neck for an old-soul sound in a brand-new body. Now in Ambertone finish.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- CASE: Ply hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-18 | Standard Series | Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Case