The Sub Octave Bass Fuzz combines two different fuzzes with a growling sub octave signal, featuring an array of controls to fine-tune your sound, including a separate Dry volume control to ensure clean low end retention.
This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
MXR Sub Octave Bass Fuzz Pedal Features:
- Combines the Growl section from MXR's Bass Octave Deluxe with an earth-shaking fuzz circuit
- Switchable octave introduces a tone one octave down from your note
- Two switchable fuzz voicings to nail your signature tone
- Powerful 3-band EQ
- Separate Fuzz, Octave, and Dry level controls keep your low end intact
- Dry level blends in your unaffected tone to keep a defined sound
- Mid+ Level control boosts your dry signal's midrange to cut through the mix
- Pedal Type:Sub Octave Fuzz
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Power Usage:55mA
- Weight:1.54 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M287
Please Visit Our Showroom At :
1. Taman Tun Dr Ismail. TEL: +603-77323057 GPS : https://goo.gl/maps/Bvuf3CaxK8C2
2. One Utama Shopping Center TEL: +603-77332057 GPS: https://goo.gl/maps/mWraB24Vsg52