- Tenor Ukulele (26")
- Full Solid Mahogany (Top, Back & Sides)
- StreetMaster / Distressed Satin finish
- Gig Bag included
T1 UKE STREETMASTER
We’ve been making tenor-sized ukuleles since 1929, but nothing quite like this. An ultra-thin finish creates a beautifully weathered appearance that feels as if it’s an old friend you’ve been playing for years. The top, back and sides are all mahogany, making it lightweight with a bright tone. If you play guitar and want to learn the uke, this size makes for a comfortable transition, and it's great for both a child and full-grown adult. The T1 StreetMaster® brings together premier sound, outstanding playability, and easy affordability in one gorgeous instrument.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Tenor Ukulele
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Tenor Ukulele
- SCALE LENGTH: 17"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/32''
- TOP MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Tenor Ukulele
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Not Available
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Ukulele Tenor M620
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin T1 Uke StreetMaster | 26" Tenor Ukulele | Full Solid Mahogany | Gig Bag