- Soprano Ukulele (21")
- Full Solid Mahogany (Top, Back & Sides)
- Hand Rubbed Satin finish
- Gig Bag included
Martin has been making soprano ukuleles since 1915 and they were fashioned after the first ukuleles that originated in Hawaii back in the 1880s. The smallest sized ukulele we make, this solid mahogany S1 Uke will surprise you with its generously full tone. Great for beginner and seasoned players, alike, this Martin quality compact instrument really does have it all.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Soprano Ukulele
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Hand Rubbed
- BRACING PATTERN: Soprano Ukulele
- SCALE LENGTH: 13.614''
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 13/32''
- TOP MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Soprano Ukulele
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: No
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin S1 Uke | 21" Soprano Ukulele | Full Solid Mahogany | Gig Bag