Martin LX1RE Little Martin | X Series | Travel Aco-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood HPL B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag
- Martin Little Martin / X Series Acoustic Guitar
- Modified 0-14 fret body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood HPL Back & Sides
- Pickguard & laser etched rosette
- Satin finish
- Fishman Sonitone electronics
- Gig Bag included
LX1RE LITTLE MARTIN
The Little Martin is big on tone, quality, and versatility and includes sustainable wood parts. New to the series, the LX1RE features a solid Sitka spruce top for warmth and projection, paired with stylish rosewood pattern HPL. As the first model in its series with a pickguard, it also includes a laser-etched herringbone rosette and comes with a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. The Little Martin is ideal for travel but also makes a great student guitar.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Modified 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 23''
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman® Sonitone
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin LX1RE Little Martin | X Series | Travel Aco-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood HPL B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag