Martin 000-28 Ambertone | Standard Series | 000 Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Case
- Martin Standard Series Acoustic Guitar
- 000-14 fret body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Ambertone Finish
- Hard Case included
Scalloped X-bracing, herringbone trim and antique white binding offers a bold, complex tone and timeless style. Sitka spruce and East Indian rosewood pair with a sleek modified low-oval neck for a feel you won't want to put down and comfort that means you won't need to. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- CASE: Molded Hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin 000-28 Ambertone | Standard Series | 000 Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood B&S | Case