- Martin Standard Series Acoustic Guitar
- Grand Concert (00-14 fret) body
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Solid Mahogany back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone fretboard inlays (Style 18)
- Multi-stripe rosette (Style 18)
- Black top binding & back purfling (Style 18)
- East Indian Rosewood headplate
- Nickel open gear machine heads with butterbean buttons
- Compensated bone saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (44mm)
- Gloss finish (body) / Satin finish (neck)
- Hard Case included
The 00-18 is an updated version of the the popular 00-18V. A Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides are the foundation for this classic grand concert model. A modified low oval high performance neck, East Indian rosewood headplate and an ebony fingerboard and bridge complete this model and make it a guitar you will treasure for years to come.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 00-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- CASE: Ply Hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 00-18 | Standard Series | Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Case