Martin 000-17 Whiskey Sunset | 17 Series | 000 Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Case
- Martin 17 Series Acoustic Guitar
- 000-14 fret body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Whiskey Sunset Satin finish
- Hard Case included
000-17 WHISKEY SUNSET
Skillfully crafted from a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides with antique white binding, a modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, this guitar produces beautiful dynamic tones that will please the most discerning musician.
Due to material availability the 000-17 Whiskey Sunset is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: No
- CASE: Ply Hardshell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin 000-17 Whiskey Sunset | 17 Series | 000 Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Case