- Martin Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Auditorium (000-14) body
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Koa Fine Veneer back & sides (Mahogany core)
- FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- Mother-of-pearl pattern rosette (multi-stripe) & fingerboard inlay (Style 28)
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (44mm)
- Black machine heads, binding & bridge pins
- Fishman MX-T electronics (with built-in soundhole tuner)
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
With the 000-12E Koa in Martin’s lineup, now more players can turn their dreams of owning a koa guitar into reality. The back and side of this gorgeous model are constructed with koa fine veneer, which is an environmentally conscious, alternative-wood option, made by bonding koa hardwood to an African mahogany core. The result is the show-stopping look of a koa guitar at a great price. But there is so much more to this guitar. Aside from the balance and comfort of the 000, you will get mother-of-pearl-patterned rosette and fingerboard inlay, a full-gloss body, a soft-shell gig bag, Fishman® MX-T electronics, and Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With all that, the 000-12E Koa is worthy of any stage.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: Koa Fine Veneer
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Koa Fine Veneer
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX-T
- CASE: Soft-Shell / Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 000-12E Koa | Road Series | 000 Acoustic-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Koa Fine Veneer B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag